As a business owner, you wear many hats. An accountant shouldn’t have to be one of them. Keeping an accountant on hand isn’t just smart business ownership, it’s essential. Having a solid plan in place will allow your business to go from zero to hero in no time.
A good business plan will not only set you up for success, but it will allow you to see your current financial strengths, weaknesses, and where you can improve. Whether you’re just starting or need a quick fix, we can help you build a plan that is uniquely designed to custom fit your business. Here are some ways we help businesses like yours.
- Set up your accounting software
- Provide Training on how to manage your books
- Monthly reconciliation + profit and loss statements
- Generate custom reports to show profitability
- Pay business expenses to third party vendors
- Invoice customers and collect payments
- Work closely with a tax preparer to save time and money
Payroll + Employees
- Hire your employees or business contractors
- Manage your payroll tax payments and reporting
- Help differentiate between contract and employee positions
- Prepare 1099s and W-2s for year-end compliance
Accounting + Analysis
- Analyze spending habits and recommend areas to improve on and save
- Help make decisions on large purchases or expansion
- Examining quarterly and annual financial reports
Are You Ready to Learn More?
Set up a free 30-minute consultation with Niki Hankins Consulting to see what services you need to get you moving in the right direction!
We offer services for every stage of your business. Whether you’re just starting up or you’re in crisis mode, we can provide you with the knowledge and financial expertise you need to take your business to the next level.
- Finding business funding
- Pricing structure & matrices
- QuickBooks setup and management
- Reconciling + balancing books
- Generating financial reports
- Five-ten year business plans
- Where to hire vs. where to DIY
- Customer invoicing
- Bill payment & processing
Does this sound like the right fit for you? Contact us today for more information or sign up for a free 30-minute consultation.
- Process & submit your payroll
- Collect on customer accounts
- Expense reports and vendor payments
- Set up internal accounting systems
- Prepare annual financial statements
- Financial analysis of employee costs
- Changes to your pricing to support goals
- Find unnecessary expenses
- Consult on where to outsource
- Analyze cash flow and recommend improvements
- Change company structure and type
Are you ready to dive in? Contact us today or sign up for a free 30-minute consultation.
- Check your business credit
- Map out a financial improvement plan
- Check up on your bookkeeping
- Prioritize business cash flow and needs
- Identify outside funding sources
- Generate ad-hoc reporting for business decisions
- Prepare for a new service offering
- Analyze grant or government funding compliance
- React to a cash flow shortfall
- Update your business plan for a loan
- Consult on a company merger or division
- Help you prepare to sell your company
Do you want to learn more? Contact us for more information or to sign up for a free 30-minute consultation.